Friday, March 06, 2015

Han Ba Tang



I have been dyinggg to try this place out. I absolutely love Korean food, and I couldn't pass up this new fusion restaurant. Located on Yonge and Sheppard, it was a convenient location as it was just off the highway.


I came here with my sissy, who was in town for the weekend, which means I was driving and couldn't drink (boooooo). I've heard that HBT's infused soju is the bomb. I will definitely try it next time!



We started our meals off with some tacos. They either come as singles or triples. As we didn't think we would be able to polish off three tacos each, we got two. Oh how I wish I decided to get three!! They were delicious!


We both got a Spicy Pork Taco (stirred spicy pork with sliced cabbage) and Kalbi (marinated beef and vegetables).



Next up, the famous Kimchi fries.



We also added bulgogi to it and I would really say that this made the fries so much better! I am not a huge fan of kimchi so it was overwhelming for me. The fries were so crispy throughout the entire meal - I was impressed (and very full at this point)! Maybe it was a smart idea to only get two tacos..


We also got one of their pan dishes: Bulgogi (marinated sliced beef with sweet potato glass noodles). This was tooo good. The pan was hot, and the noodles were really good. There was a fair amount of beef, and it was not too oily.


Overall, I had an amazing experience here. Every dish was delicious!! I will definitely be back to try some of the other ones (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Han Ba Tang on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig