Sunday, March 15, 2015

Aria Ristorante



Post work dinner with M calls for trying new restaurants.






M ordered the Spaghetti alla Chitarra which was spaghetti with BC pink shrimp, porcini mushrooms in bianco.


I opted for the Housemade Tagliatelle with lobster and topped with fish roe.


Sorry for the poor lighting of the photos! It got quite dark after we got our food. The food was amazing!! I loved my pasta, and M loved hers as well. My pasta was a little too oily but I still thought that it still had really good flavours. The interior was really interesting but pretty! They also had ceiling to floor windows surrounding this corner unit, so I would imagine it would be pretty during the day when there is sunshine! However, the service was horrendous. It was so bad that although the food was pretty good, I would never come back. Give and take, I guess.

Aria on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig