Friday, January 25, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» PATH Adventures: iQ Foods

I absolutely love the fact that I can walk around downtown underground and avoid the cold weather outside. I haven't really ventured off into the PATH yet (even though I did make a list of places/food joints I'd like to try in the PATH before my term is over hehe).

First adventure: iQ Foods Inc.
My friend that worked downtown last term highly suggested me to try this place out, so why not?
iQ Foods' description on their website about the food they serve: "The kind that makes you feel like climbing Kilimanjaro. We make almost everything we serve in house, from scratch. Only whole grains. Only lean proteins. Only good fats. No refined carbs. No bad fats. No fried anything."
This is definitely my kind of working lunch! (It'd be perfect with a side of Booster Juice..)
I went with S and T, and all three of us got the "Lima" hot box - best choice ever!!

The LIMA included: Roasted Chicken, Aged White Cheddar, Avocado, Corn, Black Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Cilantro, Lime Wedge, Hot Sauce, and Brown Rice/Quinoa

If you know me, it'd be easy to guess that I was mainly excited for the corn and avocado in this combo.. Hahah definitely devoured it until I realized there was hot sauce in it. KILL ME NOW haha my throat was burning, but it was so good that I actually finished it regardless of the spicyness(what?!?!)

I highly recommend you to try this if you work/live downtown!
You can see what boxes they offer right now here: CLICK
Although their menu is really limited, sometimes less is more ;)

I can't wait to go again when I have time to take a long lunch! (you'll need it because the lines are long and it'll be impossible to find a spot to sit in the food court hahah)
iQ Food Co. on Urbanspoon

sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig