Wednesday, January 30, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» Jump

Last Friday, L and I decided to head over to Jump for my birthday :)
It was perfect because Winterlicious had just started too!

My choices:
Wild & Tame Mushroom Soup
no less than six kinds of mushrooms (no butter or cream)

Broiled Atlantic Salmon Filet
mulled red cabbage, ginger and fennel salad

Toffee Bread Pudding
vanilla crème Anglaise and cranberry preserve

L's choices:
Peekytoe Crab Cake
celeriac, citrus and dill pickle tartar sauce

Simmered Short Rib Ragu & Yukon Potato Gnocchi
pine nut pesto and Pecorino

Milk Chocolate Panna Cotta
cinnamon Chantilly

L didn't particularly like her main dish but she loved her appetizer and dessert! For me, I loved all three courses of my meals. The mushroom soup was amazing because they added a bit of truffle oil (enough so I could taste it) and that really made the soup good! For the main dish, I love salmon regardless so it's hard to say if it was actually good or not hahah but it was definitely made really well. It wasn't dry at all! And for the dessert, I thought it'd be a pudding but it was more like a moist cake. It was really good though!! The 2 sauces mixed with the pudding was absolutely delicious.

If you're debating on where to go, I'd definitely recommend to go to Jump. :)
Jump on Urbanspoon

sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig