Tuesday, January 08, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» Reunions & Bellini Tuesdays

Being gone for four months doesn't seem like a long time but it was long enough to say "I miss you" to certain individuals.
Since I've been back in Toronto, I have been constantly meeting up with people that I've missed over the past four months.

Today, I got a chance to see two of my favorites :)
That's one of my favorite things about working Downtown Toronto. I just have an endless supply of people to eat lunch with or just head down to the PATH for a coffee break!

Although I was really busy with work today (complete opposite of yesterday), I still made time to go down for a Starbucks break with an old friend :)

After work, I headed to Earls Kitchen & Bar for their Bellini and BRO-lini Tuesdays (haha, got to make it appeal to everyone, right?). It was just down the street from my office, so it was perfect!

We weren't too hungry, so we just got their Spinach Dip to share.
Spinach Dip and a Peach Bellini
Excuse me for my poor picture quality.. My Blackberry camera is horrendous.

Catching up over drinks and food? Definitely my ideal way to wind down after a busy day at work :)

sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig