Sunday, April 28, 2013

» Joeys

Girls catch up night @ Joeys
- - -
Going out for afterwork drinks/dinner is so unbelievably difficult downtown Toronto. There are just wayyy too many choices!
However, H chose Joeys in about 4 seconds because she loves it thaaat much. So that was that!
I've only been to the Joeys at Shops at Don Mills, so this was my first time at this location.
The interior was really similar but I'd have to say I like the Joeys at Don Mills more.
Probably because their upper level is bigger there.
We were seated on the upper level but it was mainly just a mini bar area.
Our food :)
I ordered the Sashimi Tuna Salad.
seared rare ahi, mixed greens, mango, peanuts, avocado & cilantro mint lime dressing
It was absolutely delicious!
Although I don't particularly like tuna sashimi (I'm more of a salmon sashimi girl), I love it when it is seared on the sides. Everything tasted really fresh and the peanuts added a good texture to the salad as well.
I would definitely order this again in a heartbeat, but probably ask for a little less dressing as it got quite salty near the end.
- - -
Such a great night with great company and great food :)
- - -
JOEY Eaton Centre on Urbanspoon
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig