Sunday, April 07, 2013

» { currently reading }

Currently reading:
Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
 - - -
I picked up this book recently and have been obsessed with it since.
I'm surprised I'm not finished reading yet, because every time I pick it up, I basically have to force myself to put it down.
I am in love with Gladwell's writing style and how he portrays his thoughts.
I've already gained a lot of insight and learned so much from this book and I'm not even halfway through!
I will definitely be reading his other two books (Blink and The Tipping Point) once I am finished with this one.

If you have any suggestions of good reads, please let me know! :)

Happy Sunday, xo
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig