Monday, July 20, 2015

J.P. Licks

My most recent getaway was a weekend in Boston :) I'll updated a travel post on that trip soon.
But first things first... Ice cream.

I passed by a number of ice cream shops while I was walking around Harvard Square, but I made sure I waited to get my ice cream fix at J.P. Licks.



I asked for recommendations from multiple individuals for ice cream, and J.P. Licks was the one that was always mentioned. So how could I not try it for myself?



Their ice cream flavours were awesome and there were also a number of toppings that you could choose from.


They had different kinds of cones that you could have, as well as a variety of caffeine options you could order. 



They had a seating area inside, but also a couple tables outside for you to enjoy the sunshine. Service was great and quick, so although there was a little line up, I didn't feel like I waited forever.


The ice cream itself was super yums. I decided on the mint cookies 'n' cream - which was the best hybrid of my two favourite flavours (or favorite flavors**, since we are in Amurrica :) hehe).


I would definitely recommend stopping by if you're ever in the area. They also have many locations around the Boston/surrounding areas, so check it out!


:9

Click to add a blog post for J.P. Licks on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig