Thursday, July 16, 2015

Senator Restaurant


I haven't blogged about a brunch place in forever! So here is this one - brunch at one of the oldest restaurants in Toronto. 



Walking in on a Saturday morning, I was super happy to know that there wasn't a line.


Besides the cute diner area in the back, there is also a coffee bar and a mini patio area outside.



We opted to sit inside though, in one of their little nooks.


Peek-a-boo!


Of course we both got coffee :9 was there even another option?


D ordered the Senator Breakfast that consisted of bacon, eggs, toast, and home fries - a classic breakfast choice. They had homemade jam at the table for the toast, but it looked like it had been played with so we didn't bother touching that lol.


This delicious looking plate is the Salmon Eggs Benedict. It comes with 2 poached eggs and smoked salmon with hollandaise on a homemade biscuit. It was also served with a salad or home fries. I decided to go with the salad, since I already knew I'd need something 'light' to balance out my hearty meal.


:9


Yummy yum yum.


Overall, breakfast was great. The service was alright - they weren't too attentive but I've experienced much worse. We weren't rushed to leave although there was quite a line when we left. Food was alright, and I was definitely full after as we both devoured our meals!


Click to add a blog post for Senator Restaurant on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig