Thursday, July 30, 2015 / Boston, MA, USA

Bleacher Bar


Before a Red Sox game, you have to have a solid pre-game. The Bleacher Bar was the bar to go to before a game. Being one of the biggest games of the season, there was no doubt it'd be packed inside. There was even a line outside!



We quickly ordered a couple beers, and sat down so we didn't have to be a part of the crowd. But don't get me wrong. I loved the energy in this place. It really made you excited for the game to start. Especially with this awesome view to watch the players warm up!




(hehe)


We also ordered fries with gravy to go with our beverages. It was surprisingly good, for just fries and gravy. Super happy about this 'dinner' haha.


And onto the game!!

Click to add a blog post for Bleacher Bar on Zomato

**I'll blog about my Boston weekend sooooon, I promise!!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig