Monday, March 18, 2013 / Waterloo, ON, Canada

» St. Patrick's Day 2013: Waterloo edition

One Word: EZRA.
- - -
For this year's St. Patrick's Day, I headed up to Waterloo for the weekend in hopes of being a part of something crazy. Let's just say.. Mission Accomplished.

With St. Paddy's being on a Sunday this year, it left me no choice but to start my day early so I would be able to bus home to Toronto for work the next day.
Setting my alarm to 8:45am felt disgusting on a weekend, but it had to be done.
The girls and I woke up, got ready, and headed out to Ezra to start drinking! Woopwoop.
Love.
   
   
We'll always have Paris.
(S/O to Brie for making the cutest little treats, and Tee for hosting & the cupcakes heh)
  
Lovelovelove.
- - -
& Back on the streets.. (Click for more pictures)

   
   
Despite the cold weather, we made the best out of it! I'm so happy I got to see soo many people I haven't seen since forever :) I'm pretty sure I've never heard so many people call my name at the top of their lungs before in such a short amount of time. And I am pretty sure I said "Omg hey! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you?!" a million times within those couple hours as well.
In addition, the food I had that day was amazing. Homemade green cupcakes shaped as a clover + Frat Burger + Smokes?! Even if I didn't get drunk, I am pretty sure just remembering how amazing food was that day already made my day :)
- - -
Besides being green on the weekend, we went out to Firehall for some friends' birthdays! Needless to say, I don't remember much, except that there was not ONE shot I had that night that tasted good.. And that is probably why Firehall got their liquor license suspended the following day. Serves them right!!!
    
   
An absolutely horrid picture, but that's the only picture I had with 2 of the birthday boys! HBD!
Anyway, I'm happy to say that I had yet another amazing weekend with my girlie, MN :)
See ya soon Laurier!! Cheers! Xo
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig