Saturday, July 06, 2013 / Richmond Hill, ON, Canada

» Ruelo Patisserie

Ruelo prides themselves of using fresh ingredients, Valrhona chocolate (a premium chocolate) and having unique, innovative flavors.
My past 3 birthday cakes have been from Ruelo (their signature, Ruelo cake & their Tiramisu) and they are absolutely delicious.
I was craving macarons so after lunch, I decided to buy some to surprise my baby sis :)

Green Tea Sesame, Raspberry, & Pure Chocolate
- - -
Verdict: No.
It was not that good, and it was definitely not worth the price.
$3.25 for a macaron? It's even more expensive than Ladurée.
I thought I'd give it a try since I love their cakes and I've been there for high tea (and it was really delicious), but their macarons were straight up disappointing!!
They were also super melty.. Like I took it out of the fridge for 5 minutes and it was already melting in my hands.
So all in all, I was not impressed!
Ruelo Patisserie on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig